Audits / Assessments
Our Cyber Security Audits & Assessments will allow you to understand:
- What risks to information and digital assets that exist across your organisation and how to prioritise these risks
- How well you align to the laws (e.g. GDPR, CCPA, NIS and more), customer requirements, regulations (e.g. PCI DSS, HIPAA, Part11 and more) or with the external framework (e.g. ISO27000, NIST, ITIL and more)
Once the assessment is complete, we provide you with a technical report detailing any vulnerabilities or gaps in your organisation’s security posture. We will also review your current IT and security strategy in context of the overall risk assessment.
This report can provide a roadmap for you to further improve your cyber security and IT security strategy, ensuring long-term compliance.
Our approach to cyber security audit reviews
- Invite you for an initial workshop to walk you through the process and agree on the scope for a gap analysis and risk assessment
- Review your cyber security and IT security strategy
- Perform a high– level risk assessment
- Perform an information security gap analysis against agreed framework(s) and laws
- Collect our results and recommendations in a report
We can also provide high-level anonymised benchmarking information to allow you to compare the maturity of your cyber security programme with those of similar organisations.
Interested? Talk to us!
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.