Do you have a plan in place for what to do when you suspect or know that your systems, networks or services have been compromised?
Do your employees and IT department know how to behave, and what to do, to minimize the extent and negative effects of an information security breach?
Who will you call when the next zero-day vulnerability is made public?
Zacco Digital Trust can help you prepare for coming incidents, handle your ongoing ones, and conduct forensic investigations to pinpoint the root cause, and prevent further similar incidents.
Zacco Digital Trust’s cyber security incident response-experts can strengthen your incident response resilience by:
- Reviewing existing Cyber Security Incident Response plans and suggesting improvements.
- Developing real actionable Cyber Security Incident Response plans which are tailored for your organization, its people, their capabilities and the business context.
- Practicing the Cyber Security Incident Response plan so that you and your organization know what to do when the day comes.
- Supporting your Cyber Security Incident Response as experts, Incident Managers or consultants for guidance.
What we do:
- Prepare you and your organization for Cyber Incidents
- Help you stay ready through timely and up to date practice scenarios
- Strengthen your Cyber Security Incident Response work with technical expertise and seniority
- Conduct forensic investigations during and post incident work to help you find the root causes
- Act as expert witnesses in court – should you wish press charges against the attackers
What you get:
- Certified Forensic and Incident Response expertise
- The possibility to get dedicated help 24/7 – 365 if wanted and needed
- Peace of mind
Contact us today!