400 million user records from Twitter that were leaked are now for sale.
26 December 2022
Threat actors claimed they were selling the data of more than 400 million Twitter users in an advertisement they placed hours before Christmas on a well-known hacker forum. The collection consists of Twitter usernames, handles, and phone numbers. The leak’s perpetrators assert that they are prepared to sell the data for $50,000.
Back to all news
- OpSec Security completes acquisition of Zacco18 April 2023
- OpSec Security announces it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Zacco4 April 2023
- A ’hands-on’ approach and insight into Information Security: Welcome, Richard Berg!20 January 2023
- Facebook will shell out $725 million to resolve the Cambridge Analytica data leak lawsuit26 December 2022
- Microsoft receives a €60 million fine from France for using advertising cookies without user consent.26 December 2022
- FTC Penalizes Epic Games, the maker of Fortnite, $275 Million for Breaking Children’s Privacy Law26 December 2022
- Leading Payment Systems exposed over 9 million credit cards19 December 2022