Microsoft Patch Tuesday, September 2022.
26 September 2022
Microsoft released patches for 64 vulnerabilities during the month of September 2022. Out of these 64 vulnerabilities, 5 are classified as critical 58 as important and 1 as Low. It is found that remotely exploitable vulnerability is more than locally exploitable ones.
Back to all news
- A ’hands-on’ approach and insight into Information Security: Welcome, Richard Berg!20 January 2023
- Facebook will shell out $725 million to resolve the Cambridge Analytica data leak lawsuit26 December 2022
- Microsoft receives a €60 million fine from France for using advertising cookies without user consent.26 December 2022
- FTC Penalizes Epic Games, the maker of Fortnite, $275 Million for Breaking Children’s Privacy Law26 December 2022
- 400 million user records from Twitter that were leaked are now for sale.26 December 2022
- Leading Payment Systems exposed over 9 million credit cards19 December 2022
- Former Twitter employee given a 3.5-year prison term for espionage on Saudi Arabia’s behalf19 December 2022