Police tracked the Ransomware gang to give out more than 150 keys.
17 October 2022
Dutch police department along with the cybersecurity firm Responders.NU tricked the ransomware gang “Deadbolt” into giving out 150 decryption keys. According to the news the police officer first paid the amount received for the decryption keys and then withdrew the payments.
Back to all news
- OpSec Security completes acquisition of Zacco18 April 2023
- OpSec Security announces it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Zacco4 April 2023
- A ’hands-on’ approach and insight into Information Security: Welcome, Richard Berg!20 January 2023
- Facebook will shell out $725 million to resolve the Cambridge Analytica data leak lawsuit26 December 2022
- Microsoft receives a €60 million fine from France for using advertising cookies without user consent.26 December 2022
- FTC Penalizes Epic Games, the maker of Fortnite, $275 Million for Breaking Children’s Privacy Law26 December 2022
- 400 million user records from Twitter that were leaked are now for sale.26 December 2022