Police tracked the Ransomware gang to give out more than 150 keys.
17 October 2022
Dutch police department along with the cybersecurity firm Responders.NU tricked the ransomware gang “Deadbolt” into giving out 150 decryption keys. According to the news the police officer first paid the amount received for the decryption keys and then withdrew the payments.
Back to all news
- Numerous Automakers at Risk of Hacking Due to Sirius XM Connected Vehicle Service Error5 December 2022
- Hackers Can Access Keystrokes Due to RCE Bug in Android Remote Keyboard Apps with 2 Million Downloads5 December 2022
- Microsoft Security Patch – November 20225 December 2022
- Alleged 360 million WhatsApp records freely distributed on Telegram and the dark web5 December 2022
- 500M WhatsApp user records for sale28 November 2022
- Outdated OpenSSL Versions were found used by Dell, HP, and Lenovo Devices28 November 2022
- Facebook and Instagram fake accounts linked to Pro-U.S. Influence Operation taken down by Meta28 November 2022