Retbleed vulnerability affects older Intel and AMD microprocessors.
18 July 2022
Security researchers from ETH Zurich have discovered a vulnerability which affects numerous older AMD and Intel microprocessors. The Vulnerability is Dubbed as Retbleed which could bye pass current defence and result in spectre-based speculative-execution attacks.
Back to all news
- WhatsApp 0-day bug allow hackers to take full app control remotely26 September 2022
- Microsoft Patch Tuesday, September 2022.26 September 2022
- Personal data of American Airlines customers was hacked26 September 2022
- 17-year-old teenager arrested by UK policy for Uber and Rockstar hack26 September 2022
- Keylogger Originlogger steals credentials and takes screenshots19 September 2022
- 700 MPPS DDoS attack targeted to cripple the organization19 September 2022
- Critical IT systems and the Windows Domain of Uber were breached by hackers19 September 2022