Cyber Security Health Check
The Cyber Security Health Check is a simple, priceworthy and affordable entry-level control if you want to find out what threats you possess in your internal and/or external environment, as well as your information exposure.
By combining up to four sub controls, you can get a fast, accurate and honest picture of the threats you live with in your IT environment and digital exposure:
- External vulnerability scan: Detects, visualizes and ranks the vulnerabilities that an external attacker could exploit to attack the company.
- Internal Vulnerability Scan: Detects, visualizes and ranks the vulnerabilities that an internal attacker could exploit to attack the company.
- OSINT exposure: Provides a complete picture of the digital footprint that the company and its employees have externally. What information about you is publicly available?
- Breach search: Finds the passwords and accounts that appear on the darknet, and can be used by external attackers.
These four controls have been chosen – as they cover the reconnaissance part (the initial preparatory steps) of a cyber-attack: discovery of assets, services and information, version/framework identification and enumeration.
What we do:
- Set up a meeting for you to select the controls you are interested in.
- Ensure the necessary prerequisites and dates for the security inspection to be performed.
- Perform the controls and record the outcome.
- Deliver a comprehensive report with the control results.
What you get:
- A report containing the found potentially sensitive information about your company, which can be leveraged by an attacker when conducting social engineering, attacks.
- A report containing the found external and internal vulnerabilities you should focus on to reduce your threat surface.
- All vulnerabilities are ranked to ease your work on prioritizing your mitigation efforts.
- Each vulnerability has a recommendation on how to mitigate it.
Contact us today!