The work with risk assessments and management of risks should be based on a generic process and used in a comprehensive manner related to all business areas within an organization.
Managing risk is part of governance and leadership, and is fundamental to how the organization is managed at all levels. It contributes to the improvement of management systems and assists organizations in setting strategy, achieving objectives and making informed decisions.
Zacco Digital Trust approaches risk management in the context of information security and IT security and we recommend that the following topics constitute the basic input:
- Know your assets
- Know your threats and risks
- Know what’s important drivers and critical success factors for the organization
We often encounter that the normal way of work is when something happens, organizations tend to act on the situation to get operations back to normal, and sometimes in that recovery work evaluate or analyse what happened in order to avoid it.
Zacco Digital Trust strongly recommends working with Risk Management in order to manage risks in a structured way. Use resources efficient and set up incident management processes in order to minimize or avoid negative consequences for a business based on business needs.
Our consultants can assist your organisation in building necessary processes in order for this.
- Having a structured risk assessment process will generate qualitative results for informed decision making.
- It will lead to a learning curve and fundament for evaluation and improvement of allocation of resources.
- Managing risk is part of governance and leadership, and is fundamental to how the organization is managed at all levels.
- This will help you establish visibility and awareness and also create a security culture in the organization.
Contact us today!